Online ordering model
Use your transportation benefits to purchase qualified products and services.
How it works
You decide how and where to spend your commuting dollars. Federal regulations currently let you set aside each month before income and payroll taxes up to:
- $280 for qualified transit expenses
- $280 for qualified parking
- $270 for qualified transit expenses
- $270 for qualified parking
For ongoing commuter-related expenses, you can set up a recurring order that will automatically generate your transit order or pay your contracted parking vendor. If your commuting needs change, you can adjust or discontinue your order.
Use your transportation plan to purchase qualified products or services:
- Public transit fares for buses, ferries and commuter rail
- Vanpool fares
- Parking expenses
- Bicycle commuting expenses, if offered
Easy steps for online ordering
- Simply go to optumbank.com and log in as an account holder
- Click on the transportation services link
- Select the transit or parking services you want
- Place your order
- Set up an automatic order to make the same purchase every month
- Receive your order at home by mail
*Your FSA plan may exclude reimbursement for certain categories of items. Check your plan for specific coverage details.
**Free and expedited shipping offers are applicable through Dec. 31, 2020 and do not apply to shipping outside of the contiguous United States. Additional shipping restrictions may apply.
The Optum Store is an affiliate of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies.