Register for a live HSA webinar
Make sure you're getting the most out of your health savings account (HSA) by registering for an Optum Bank live webinar. Webinars include a 20-minute topic discussion followed by a 20-minute Q&A session with an HSA expert. Whether you've just opened your HSA or you're preparing to retire, our live webinars are a great way for you to gain confidence in planning for your financial future.
Resources and Digital tools
Take advantage of these tools and educational resources to make the most of your health accounts.
HSA contribution calculator
Figure out your maximum contribution, estimate your tax savings and see how your savings can grow over time.
Five stages of health saving and spending
Optum Bank Health Finance JourneyTM model
Whether you just opened a health savings account (HSA) or you’ve been contributing for years, you likely have questions. We all do. And how you use your HSA will likely change over time. Most of us go through a five-stage journey as we save and pay for qualified medical expenses.
Explore where you are in the journey
- Decide: I’m thinking about opening an HSA.
- Open: I have opened an HSA but haven’t used it much.
- Use: I'm using as much money as I'm contributing to my HSA.
- Manage: I'm using my HSA but have enough funds left over to potentially begin investing.
- Optimize: I’m turning my HSA into an investment and maximizing it.
Optum Bank Academy