Welcome to Optum Bank
Optum Bank is a digital, analytics and technology leader advancing the way you save and pay for health care; connecting health and finance in unprecedented ways.
Don't have an HSA?
COVID-19 news and regulatory updates
Take advantage of these tools and educational materials to make the most of your health accounts.
Five stages of health saving and spending
Optum Bank Health Finance JourneyTM model
Whether you just opened a health savings account (HSA) or you’ve been contributing for years, you likely have questions. We all do. And how you use your HSA will likely change over time. Most of us go through a five-stage journey as we save and pay for qualified medical expenses.
Explore where you are in the journey
- Decide: I’m thinking about opening an HSA.
- Open: I have opened an HSA but haven’t used it much.
- Use: I'm using as much money as I'm contributing to my HSA.
- Manage: I'm using my HSA but have enough funds left over to potentially begin investing.
- Optimize: I’m turning my HSA into an investment and maximizing it.
Optum Bank Academy