You can complete many account management tasks online after you log in. For tasks you can’t complete online, you can access the necessary forms while logged in to your account.
Log in to access account management forms
Download and follow the instructions printed on a variety of account forms to complete common account maintenance tasks, including:
- Request an excess contribution refund.
- Make a correction to a contribution.
- Redeposit funds withdrawn in error from your account.
- Rollover funds from an IRA.
- Designate a beneficiary.
- For SSN/TIN beneficiaries:
- For Estate and Trust beneficiaries:
- Use the Estate/Trust beneficiary form to assign an Estate/Trust as a beneficiary. Follow the directions on the form and fax when completed to the number listed on the form.
- Change your name.
- Other account maintenance needs.
Manage your account online
Log in to your account to perform many routine account maintenance tasks online, such as:
- Deposits: Make a one-time or recurring deposit into your HSA.
Learn more about deposits
- Payments: Pay for qualified health care expenses with your HSA.
Learn more about withdrawals and payments
- Investments: Manage investment opportunities with your HSA funds.*
Learn more about investments
- Update Contact Info: Update your email, address, or phone number.
- Account Maintenance: Perform a variety of other account maintenance transactions, including:
- Request electronic statement delivery
- Update your coverage type
- Save copies of receipts electronically