Say “Ok, Google” or “Hey Alexa”
Optum Bank is excited to announce that you can connect with answers to your account questions whether you are at home or on the go!
If you own a Google Home or an Alexa-enabled device, you can easily connect to Optum Bank anytime a question arises by simply engaging your in-home virtual assistant.
When on-the-go, access to this great resource can also be found by downloading Google Assistant or the Amazon Shopping app via your smartphone app stores.
Just ask Alexa or Google:
- Waiting at line at the pharmacy and want to know if something is a qualified medical expense? Just ask!
- Forgot this year’s contribution limits and don’t want to over-contribute? Find information on limits, including IRS guidelines, who can contribute, as well as information on catch-up contributions.
- Getting ready for tax time and wondering what tax forms are needed? Let Alexa or Google assistant know, and it will share important tax information.
- Need to get in touch? Get Optum Bank customer service hours and contact information.
- And so much more!
How to access the capabilities when available:
- At home:
- Alexa-enabled devices (Echo, Dot, Show): Download the Optum Bank “skill” through your Alexa app then simply say “Alexa, ask Optum Bank…" or “Alexa, connect me to Optum Bank” and follow the prompts.
- Google Home: Just say “ok Google, ask Optum Bank…”
- Amazon Shopping app: Enable the Optum bank "skill" then access it by tapping the microphone icon in the search bar and ask away!
- Google Assistant
- Android: Hold the home button to access the Assistant.
- iPhone: Download the Google Assistant app