How we protect you
Keeping your accounts and personal information safe is a priority. Here are some ways we protect you.
How we help
We watch your account for suspicious activity. If we detect any, we will notify you.
Steps we take:
- We require complex passwords including various uppercase and lowercase letters and symbols to help keep accounts secure.
- We use encryption to protect your information, including your user name, password and account information.
- We will automatically log you out of your account after a predetermined amount of time.
Mastercard’s ID theft services
Mastercard offers enhanced ID theft protection services. Enroll today to take advantage of this free benefit.
- TransUnion Credit Bureau Monitoring monitors your credit file and alert you to any changes that could indicate fraud.
- Financial Account Takeover monitors your high risk transactions to help uncover and prevent account takeover attempts.
- ID Theft AlertsTM tracks thousands of websites to learn if your personal information is being bought online.
- Expert lost resolution service is available to help you 24/7 if you think your identity has been stolen.
- Emergency lost wallet replacement assists you in quickly canceling and reordering the contents of your physical wallets.
If you enrolled in the Mastercard ID Theft Protection program prior to 1/1/2020, you will need to re-enroll to receive theft protection services going forward. The service offered prior to 1/1/20 has been discontinued.
Click to enroll in Mastercard ID Theft Protection:
Activation link for account holders
If you have questions, you can call 1-866-805-7848.