How we protect you
Keeping your accounts and personal information safe is a priority. Here are some ways we protect you.
How we help
We watch your account for suspicious activity. If we detect any, we will notify you.
Steps we take:
- We require complex passwords including various uppercase and lowercase letters and symbols to help keep accounts secure.
- We use encryption to protect your information, including your user name, password and account information.
- We will automatically log you out of your account after a predetermined amount of time.
Mastercard’s ID theft services
With your Optum Bank® Health Savings Account Debit Mastercard®, you are automatically enrolled in ID Theft Resolution Service.
This service includes:
- 24/7 access to certified resolution specialists
- Watching for stolen personal information and confidential data online
- Help canceling all lost cards and notifying all three major credit reporting agencies
This technology lets you use your voice to quickly confirm your identity over-the-phone.
- This is a new, optional technology that lets you use your voice to quickly confirm your identity over-the-phone. When you enroll in Optum Voiceprint, you can securely access your account information — with your unique voice.
- Optum Voiceprint technology offers more than traditional password protection. Unlike passwords, your voice profile can’t be guessed. Also, no one can steal it because it can’t be written down. Far better, this new technology offers you even more confidence that only you can securely access your banking information.