We are now
We are excited to share that we have changed our name to Optum Financial, which includes Optum Bank. Our new name reflects where our business is today and going in the future – providing innovative solutions to help you connect your health and finances in new ways.
We connect health and finances for better health outcomes
Optum Financial will continue to be a leader in health accounts while expanding our financial capabilities and expertise. Our focus remains on transforming your experience and way of saving, managing, paying and investing for health care. As Optum Financial, we remain the number-one provider of health savings accounts (HSAs) and the only financial institution owned by a health care company. Optum Bank is not changing and is part of Optum Financial.
What does this mean for you?
- The solutions and value we offer remain the same. There will be no disruption to your health accounts or the services you receive today.
- Throughout 2021, you will notice that the communications and materials you receive as an account holder will reflect the new name and logo.
- Because Optum Bank is a part of Optum Financial, you will continue to see the Optum Bank name on materials, as applicable.
- Optum Bank, Member FDIC, remains the custodian/administrator of our health savings accounts (HSA) and Medicare Advantage Medical Savings Accounts (MSA).
- Optum Financial will be the administrator for all other health accounts, including flexible spending accounts (FSA) and health reimbursement accounts/arrangements (HRA).