Maximize your benefits strategy and help people understand how health impacts wealth.
Optum financial accounts provide tax-advantaged ways to help people save and pay for qualified health care expenses now and into retirement — all while lowering your administrative overhead.
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) – Combine a qualifying high-deductible health plan with an HSA to help people pay for expenses with pre-tax dollars, save for future medical expenses and grow retirement savings.
- Flexible Spending Arrangements (FSA) – Give people the opportunity to reduce annual taxable income with money set aside for health care or dependent care.
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) – Help people offset some of their out-of-pocket medical costs with these tax-advantaged programs.
Optum has deep expertise in administering health accounts. We have been offering HSAs for over 10 years, servicing more than 1.5 million HSA customers to-date. We provide a comprehensive suite of consumer and employer support solutions that are dedicated to helping you get the full benefits of HSA ownership.
Optum can help you provide HSAs through:
- Comprehensive support to help you introduce health accounts
- A variety of account types and set-up options
- The safety and security of Optum Bank®
- Intuitive and robust websites, tools and information
- Turn-key account holder education and communications
- An experienced and professional support team
- Meaningful analytics to drive healthy populations and a healthy bottom line
Optum Bank, Member FDIC, with more than $3 billion in assets, is dedicated to providing products and services that help make the health care system work better for everyone.